Emos

wEstSidE

star tats are the most generic bland thing just irritates me

maybe this should be in the shit you hate thread

Yeah, I hate nautical stars with an extreme passion.

Not so much an emo thing as a stupid fucking metalcore mall trend, but I want to baseball bat every kid who wanders round with a flat peak cap bent upwards at a ridiculous angle.

Nowadays Converse seems to have lost out to really bad Nike hitops... tasteless Dunk and Terminator highs are all too prevalent around here. Worst offender I saw was some fat kid wearing girls' dayglo 90s-retro Nikes.

There is no such thing as too fat to rock H&M Sqins, even though tapered jeans on big thighs make you look like a chubby girl. If they won't fit round your waist, sag them so much it looks like you've shat yourself.

Supertight Western style shirts are the new black zip hoody. If in doubt, H&M or Gap womens' section does a good line.

At all costs pretend you never liked My Chemical Romance, just as you never liked Blink 182. Your favourite bands are now Bring Me The Horizon and Job For A Cowboy and you think they are 'death metal' bands.

• 1 month later...

da emoz

i change mynd bout demz

it lyk

evry1 b talkin bout da rockerz da rockerz, den it b da moddz da moddz, teddyboiz, da punkz da gothz da waverz da raverz n all dat

da emoz r 4 2000z dat wat evry1 b tlkin bout on da nuz on da teevee on da utube watevr. dey r da nu 1z