damn raw denim + rain

eddyz

today i was rocking my new A.P.C NS denim with my white H&M sweater.. when i got back home, the bottom of my white sweater turned all blue... what is the best way you guys deal with this kind of situation?

I learned before that bleach does not solve the answer cause i tried it on a white sweater and it turned pee yellow.....

any secret recipies you guys have to make my sweater back to its pure white condition? *the shirt is 100% cotton*

thanks

you put too much bleach in your wash man. putting a large quantity of bleach in turns anything white yellow. You can bleach it if its cotton and all white. Do it with a wash of whites or but dont use anymore than maybe 5 tablespoons of bleach tops (a slight tip of the container is all you really need) or if you do t by itself fill the washer and do a squick splash of bleach, no more than two tbps

Tip #1 - don't wear anything white with raw jeans

Tip #2 - don't say "I was rocking..." anymore

Tip #3 - don't shop at H&M

Seriously though...all our shit turns blue...goes with the territory of wearing raw jeans...and if all else fails...drycleaners can work wonders. ;)

I know I'm not the only one buying pale/white things just to turn them blue.