Helmut Lang bondage black patent leather boots!

wire.artists

This are my beloved HL boots, they are a 7,5 in HL sizing, insole 27,5cm outsole 30 cm. 100% black patent leather made in Italy

I'm Selling them because I find it difficult to combine them with my wardrobe, and I believe that clothes are made to wear them not to keep them in a closet.

They are used, three weeks, not hard use at all, just the rubber sole shows some wear. the leather it's in excellent condition. The only sign of wear are the wrinkles produced by walking.

These are an iconic piece, a collector's one. The laces work, but the zipper is the real thing. the strap could be untied.

hl1dk2.jpghl2qh9.jpghl3wt9.jpgimg2423ts4.jpg

SOLD

I'm a european 41 but they are big for me, I use an extra insole with them. If I don't sell this in 12 hours I'm going to set the price higher, I pretended an instant purchase ergo the pricepoint. Now I'm going to sleep but expect some buying confirmation in my PM inbox. at the moment I wake up. YES it is a fucking steal.

All the information is already posted, I think it's enough to see if they could fit you.

thank you all