Second Chance For Dafur's Kids.

ChaseDizzy

Okay, I figure i put this in supershopper since i figure it's the most viewed. But anyway, I'm helping out with an organization at my school called Second Chance for Dafur's kids(yeah i thought it was a gay name) that is trying to get donations and sponsors from large companies and celebrities interested in helping Darfur. We're trying to raise money to buy those new indestructable laptops, irrigation pumps, and LED lamps for Darfur Refugees in Egypt. One of our school's graduates works with these children so we can assure that the government won't try to steal the money or supplies as it passes through directly to them through her and her organization.

What I'm looking to do, is to collabertate in a small line of clothing with a small or major designer interested in helping our cause. I'm imagining an adequete amount of the proceeds of this will go to them, as well as arouse interest in the Darfur struggle, as well as the designer. If any of you are interested or know someone that could be, or have any contact with a sort of major label please leave me a PM. Thanks, we appretiate all of your help.