WELCOME NIKETALKERS

KING CHOCOLATE

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ same here...

i've been reading the review of stores for all those cities way before i joined and i was reading supertalk and the superfuture site even before i was reading or joined NT...

some of you hate and i understand why, there are alot of fucking idiots on NT but from the ones, i've seen kixslf, peterock, and dunkin deeznuts. Your getting some of the best of the whole lot so save the hate...

Quote: some of you hate and i understand why, there are alot of fucking idiots on NT but from the ones, i've seen kixslf, peterock, and dunkin deeznuts. Your getting some of the best of the whole lot so save the hate...

thanks ebay....you guys need to relax....i come to superfuture for the same reasons you guys do.....sneakers arent everything....

since i have been on this board i havent made a single post about shoes [sneakers in general, there is the occasional reply about slip ons and boots ect...] ....so drop the hate.....trust me....superfuture isnt gonna get flooded with NT'ers. There are only a select few of us who are into this type of stuff anyway.....

nike lovers and nike haters alike need to read this book...

JENNIFER GOVERNMENT....

"In the horrifying, satirical near future of Max Barry's Jennifer Government, American corporations literally rule the world. Everyone takes his employer's name as his last name; once-autonomous nations as far-flung as Australia belong to the USA; and the National Rifle Association is not just a worldwide corporation, it's a hot, publicly traded stock. Hack Nike, a hapless employee seeking advancement, signs a multipage contract and then reads it. He discovers he's agreed to assassinate kids purchasing Nike's new line of athletic shoes, a stealth marketing maneuver designed to increase sales. And the dreaded government agent Jennifer Government is after him."