WTB> APC NS or NUDIES SJ

ipractice

Will ask for pictures! Only buying from people within the US. Won't buy internationally.

For APC NS - only looking for Indigo, hardly faded jeans. Don't have to be brand new but as long as they're not faded. Looking for 28x34. Tell me if they're hemmed or altered in anyway.

Nudies SJ - indigo or black. Preferably dry or dry japan, looking for 30x32 or 30x34.

I have overdye NS for sale.

Sorry, they're out of my price range. Seen some decent nudies go for around $100, looking for a pair of those.

does this mean you are no longer interested in the nudie slim jim dry 30x32 I have for sale?

Really depends on how the pictures come out. If they're not faded much, I'll go for them. I need DARK indigo jeans though. And I am still looking for APC NS.

i have a pair of apc ns size 27. they fit more like a 30 or 31. been wearing them for maybe 2 or 2 1/2 months. i know it's a lot but i will need 115 shipped for them at least. that is what i paid. i am only selling them because they are too big. if you are willing to pay this amount, then let me know and i can send pictures.

mike

i have a pair of apc ns size 27. they fit more like a 30 or 31. been wearing them for maybe 2 or 2 1/2 months. i know it's a lot but i will need 115 shipped for them at least. that is what i paid. i am only selling them because they are too big. if you are willing to pay this amount, then let me know and i can send pictures.

mike

Sorry, too pricy. That's the same price I would pay for a brand new pair from denimbar :P.

Goodluck selling though. Bumps.