FS/T: Supreme Box Crewneck

jonle714

Bought this last week from another member. I am a size medium and i have no idea why i bought this...this is a size LARGE. it is nwot tags. i never wore it just tried on. i believe previous owner wore it 1 or 2 times.

SOLDDDD

IMG_0080.jpg

will wash before shipped.

Also willing to trade for size M jackets/sweaters, and size 31-32 jeans! will add cash if necessary.

that user jonle bought from was me, and it was never worn by me. some little asian breezy had it on during a poker home game. and that was it. i also remember telling that breezy that if she got the black sweatshirt to not take off the tag. damn those breezies. mad small titties too.

uhh yeah.. so it's worth even more since there were tits in it! won't wash if requested. :D

p.s. i'll neg rep anyone who buys this.

i'll ask others to neg rep you as well...you won't go unscathed.

edit: YOU KNOW WHAT???

BUY THIS ONE INSTEAD, ONLY $295!!! THAT'S RIGHT, DONT GET A VIBSKOV SWEATER OR THOSE DIOR HOMMES YOU WERE EYING, BUY THIS GREY AND RED BOX LOGO SWEATSHIRT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Supreme-Grey-Red-Box-Logo-Crewneck-Sz-L_W0QQitemZ190156081614QQihZ009QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've got both types..

I am not making judgement on his price but there is a big difference in weight of the sweats..

If you like a light one buy westsides and if you want a heavy one jonles..

Think buyers are smart enuff to decide what they want

I was only trying to get the difference sorted for your buyers...

Oh well...

p.s. i'll neg rep anyone who buys this.

i'll ask others to neg rep you as well...you won't go unscathed.

edit: YOU KNOW WHAT???

BUY THIS ONE INSTEAD, ONLY $295!!! THAT'S RIGHT, DONT GET A VIBSKOV SWEATER OR THOSE DIOR HOMMES YOU WERE EYING, BUY THIS GREY AND RED BOX LOGO SWEATSHIRT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Supreme-Grey-Red-Box-Logo-Crewneck-Sz-L_W0QQitemZ190156081614QQihZ009QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wow you would go out of your way to give someone negative rep. lol.. its his sweater let him sell it for however he wants. if you want to sell it for less then sell it for less no ones stopping you. dont gotta go into someone else's listing and ruin it for them just because he's not sellin it the price you want:rolleyes:

that user jonle bought from was me, and it was never worn by me. some little asian breezy had it on during a poker home game. and that was it. i also remember telling that breezy that if she got the black sweatshirt to not take off the tag. damn those breezies. mad small titties too.

iono judge from that. it looks + feels new. no stains or anything.