anyone ever have problems with the vibskov store

moondog

Hey

so i contacted the vibskov store in Copenhagen to purchase some stuff. They told me to deposit the money in there account, i did so and now they wont get back to me about shiping and or anything.

has anyone ever had this problem before...this is kinda sketchy and i deposited a LOT of money in there account.

its been over a week and i would really just like them to respond. what should i do.

Hey,

I never had any problem specifically with the Vibskov store but I did once had a problem with Tres Bien shop from Sweden when purchasing a Vibskov shades. But the problem was not from the store, it was from Paypal. But when my problem with Paypal was resolved, the store also stop any correspondent with me. I ended up buying the shades from SPR+ in Amsterdam. By the way, What kind of payment method did you use this time?

Anyways,

I am soon going to start my internship at the agency that represents Hendrik Vibskov's sales and press. Probably you can also try to contact them to see if they could help you with this problem. The name is Agentur V. www.agenturv.de

Hope this helps. Goodluck!