FS: 2 to RILO KILEY at BOSTON Avalon 9/21

Larry!

Alright, so I know this is incredibly short notice, but I have two extra tickets to the sold out Rilo Kiley show at Boston's Avalon this Friday, September 21st. I'm looking to sell these for 30 dollars, I'm not making any profit. Tickets were originally 20, but if you tack on all the Ticketmaster fees, it comes out to just over 30. Once again, the show is sold out, and I hear Rilo Kiley is pretty good live. Doors are at 6, the concert starts at 7. The opener is Johnathan Rice.

I'm willing to meet the buyer before the concert to give the tickets, I know it's sketchy, but I'm a man of my word. We can do a meet up at Cask & Flagon, Game On, or Boston Beer Works. Granted, I can't actually get into these places seeing as how I'm not 21, but I figure outside of them would work, since they are reasonably large landmarks on Brookline Ave/Landsdowne St.

If you want me to next day them them to you, I can do that, but it's like 20 bucks, and I don't even know if it would make it in time.

So please help me out? I'm really sorry that I had to put this up so late.

Also, please don't bash my choice of music. If you think RK is crap, just go away.

Thanks guys. Don't hesitate to PM.