lets talk underwear

eddyz

What is good underwear for peeps XS (W28) like me? Not AA, the colours are ugly. I'm just looking for something plain white, grey or black.

If you're into boxer-briefs, I've gotten good fits (I'm also W28) out of the size small Hanes packs. Plus as said before they're like $6 a pack..

do they make XS?? or does the S fit small? I'm just sick of my underwearz stretching out like an old man's scrotum

I dunno about that, but I bought a buncha their breifs in medium as per usual, but I shoulda went large. Shits are small, and they hold/retain their shape and size pretty well

on my fruit of the loom steez

fuck paying alot for underwear

Bernhard Willhelm needs to come out with crotchless chaps to show off nicer under garments.

Not wanting to pull a Jesus on the socks thread, just wondering what socks people wear? I see plenty of boots for sale on super market that I'd love to buy but I wouldn't know how to wear them. Do you guys wear like default tube socks with those, or what is the acceptable wear of wearing them. Also regarding going sockless, how do you people do it. Anything I try to do it usually the dermis around my achilles gets torn up. Should I just size up on the shoes to reduce friction?