Style Tips from Marc Ecko

thedonger

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno at thsi point seeing a person like myself with a hat without a sticker is more uncommon then with the sticker. I fail to see how "horrible" and "stupid" it looks. Like it hardly looks any different at all as I see it, but maybe its just because thats pretty much all you see from NYC to philly and a little black and gold circle doesn't exactly ruin the hat. I find it funny its so offensive, like the fact people are driven to even think about criticizing kids running aruond harlem who dress and live in a manner wholy opposite from matters to ya'll that much. Its real wierd cause ni opposition kids in the hood are never that interested in the stupidity of buying jeans made to look like a dirty worn out pair from 1950

then again I also find it funny that people are so drawn to Illmatic and OBCL's when the subject matter speaks on a lifestyle considered to be unimaginable to the majority idolizing it

its whatever though, I guess it could be seen as complimentary that people are so oncious of urban fashion even if they aviod it like the plague. People wanna shit on the styles of people who ARE hip hop and then idolize bastardized rip offs of it. Funny

Quote:

I dunno at thsi point seeing a person like myself with a hat without a sticker is more uncommon then with the sticker. I fail to see how "horrible" and "stupid" it looks. Like it hardly looks any different at all as I see it, but maybe its just because thats pretty much all you see from NYC to philly and a little black and gold circle doesn't exactly ruin the hat. I find it funny its so offensive, like the fact people are driven to even think about criticizing kids running aruond harlem who dress and live in a manner wholy opposite from matters to ya'll that much. Its real wierd cause ni opposition kids in the hood are never that interested in the stupidity of buying jeans made to look like a dirty worn out pair from 1950

then again I also find it funny that people are so drawn to Illmatic and OBCL's when the subject matter speaks on a lifestyle considered to be unimaginable to the majority idolizing it

its whatever though, I guess it could be seen as complimentary that people are so oncious of urban fashion even if they aviod it like the plague. People wanna shit on the styles of people who ARE hip hop and then idolize bastardized rip offs of it. Funny

--- Original message by jjs home on Aug 7, 2005 12:57 AM

I wasn't paying out the sticker wearing man, no offense intended. Hell I hardly wear hats and have never seen the sticker thing down here in New Zealand. Rock on brother

man lose the sticker, it looks tacky. if you want your gear looking fresh and clean, just buy a new hat when the old one looks dirty.

My dad does something similar. I just bought him a panasonic massage chair, dude leaves all the panasonic tags, and the clear plastic on the remote. And he bought a new tv like 6 years ago, it took him like 3 years before he removed the sony sticker on the corner of the screen.

ha

as far as the Nigo/ Ecko thing goes personally I think no one deserves hate. If you have to hate someone else its a criticisim on yourself, because if they was that bad you won't be on they dick that hard

as far as the sticker thing I still don't see it as tacky, and its hard for any ht to not be new when you can wear a new one everyday for a year

PS Nigos chain ain't a dookie chai its called a "Chain Link" chain. redundant yes but the name none the less

Edited by jjs home on Aug 7, 2005 at 07:06 PM

SpongeBob is one of the funniest cartoons,

not as funny as Family Guy, but entertaining

at least for a parent to watch with their kids.

That's a cool ornament for a chain.

How about a new clothing line: SpongeBob NigoPants!

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?