biz casual...like these K Coles?

scientific

yes two of the most dreaded words of clothes hounds and dandies worldwide...business casual...can't rock jeans and sneakers...can't wear a suit...will I become a walking Dockers ad? only time can tell...

anyway what do you think of these Kenneth Cole shoes? I wanted to get a pair of Lobbs but they are just too dressy i think. I need something for the biz casual that I can also wear out and rock with jeans and a tee, because i'm sick of sneakers.

i was surprised to find Kenneth Cole made something that looked pretty good, since they are usually beyond crap. i usually steer clear of square toes so as to avoid looking like a late-90s douche bag but these don't look like bad offenders. i really like this dark-brown-but-verging-on-purple (if that makes sense...?) kind of leather.

any other nominees to consider? hopefully in a similar or even better leather? also welcome any other suggestions on navigating the biz casual jungle while still looking like a suave bastard

KC_KM26984LE_BRN.jpg

Those kcole shoes don't look very nice to my eye. You don't have to be a docker's ad. Grey slacks are a nice way to switch it up if you're nervous about khaki.

• 2 weeks later...

thx for the replies. those ones above are not really to my liking, plus couldn't wear them to work.

i saw some sick ferragamos the other day that I may get. they're similar looking to the one i posted actually. they have an extra long toe though...anyone have shoes like that? worried they might crease badly or just look weird

the quality on kenneth cole shoes is pretty garbage (although i owned my one and only pair about ten years ago so i suppose things may have changed).

prada sport makes good shoes for the occasion and they do dress down pretty well. i've been wearing one pair every other work day for seven years and they've held up pretty well.

camper is also a good option, at least their non-weird looking stuff.

the nice thing about business casual is that it's implicitly LCD so either no one will care / notice what you wear or it will be written off as an eccentricity.

yea I saw another pic of the k coles and they were not looking as good. however i saw these ferragamos (in brown) at saks and ended up getting them. i was hoping to try something other than ferragamo for once but these ...were just awesome to behold. pic doesn't do them justice. they go great with my jeans. rubber sole too

FD0286_BLK_CF.jpg