ny'ers, go check century 21...

gentleman

i usually hate this place but stopped by today to get some stuff for my apt. they had some pretty fucking great stuff for the fall. really nice acne jeans black fall coat...sort of military-esque...was $200 from $700. some actually nice stuff from nicole fahri, margiela, costume national.

but the real kicker were the nudie jeans. i found a pair of original selvedge reg ralfs in my size knocked down from $450 to $65. they made a mistake and mis-tagged it but i think they did it on a few. ive wanted these jeans forever but never felt like shelling out $450. they fit like a glove.

seriously, go check out century 21 since the fall stuff just came in...good shit.

Hmm, are they lighter? If they are and raw. maybe veggies?

no, theyre pre washed reg ralf original selvedge...for some reason, they charge around $450 for these at barneys and atrium. i dont get it either. all i care about is that they fit me like a glove, theyre the perfect shade of rpe wash denim and they cost me $65.

• 4 months later...

Just a heads up: Century 21 in manhattan has a fairly decent selection of carpe diem in right now. They're got the double-layer t-shirts, some sweaters, one leather jacket (for $700) and pants. Sizes are medium-ish, prices are all $200 with the exception of the leather.

They're also having a pretty good clearance sale right now. If you dig you can find some good stuff. Got some darkshadow jeans for $65.

They actually do have some stone island and CP company in their spring shipments. I didn't see anything too amazing in my opinion. Prices were so-so... Around $50 for tee's, $100+ for button downs, and up from there. They had some knits, but I didn't see any jackets. Didn't see any of their stuff in the clearance section either, but there could possibly be some mixed in.