Fs: Cdiem, Guidi,rick Owens, Ccp..and More Will Come

realmyth83

Thanks for looking. I will put more stuff on sale in the next few days. Just want to keep them in one thread so that i wont flood this board. So here we go. : )

All the prices listed below include domestic shipping in the states. elsewhere please ask. paypal is the only accepted pmt method as i dont have any verified googlecheckout account. Also I might consider some trade but am only interested in brand new never used stuff. Thanks.

And I might take reasonable offers.

Carol Christian Poell Straight Leg Casual Pants.

Brand new, Never used. 36'' raw hem---ready for adjustment. 100% fine virgin wool, 100% cotton lining, RIRI zipper. tagged size is 48.

There's no belt loops (tho you could ask tailor to add some). I wear low rise jeans in size 31 so they are too big on me. : (

Measurements:

waist laid flat 32''

inseam : 36'' raw hem for adjustment

front rise: 10.6''

back rise: 15''

4udks9z.jpg

52ohx8l.jpg

6ew4b3b.jpg

4zmt24y.jpg

5zgd188.jpg

4vetq37.jpg

ASKING $330.

WILL PUT SOME reverse calfskin 5Hole boots on sale later.

All the washed calf skin 5hole boots have been spoken of.

Carpe Diem Lifted toe shoes. NIB. They retail for $1000+. I got a pair of them in the reverse calf skin version months ago for 800EUR (from lazzariweb). Now I have got a few pairs for much cheaper. Some have been spoken of at sufu while some are still available. Please pm me w/ your size if interest.

For this model the toe part is lifted so based on my experience you could either size down by one or buy your true size(or even half size larger). . It is the SAME model as the one listed on lazzari's website excepted that those on lazzariweb are painted green. Sorry the pictures dont do justice --- I shouldnt have used flashlight... : (

I will update with measurements soon. Before that please pm me for more info if interested.

These pictures dont do justice. They look much better in person. I will update with some new pictures soon.

Before that, just added the style names here:

style S45M_BV01_9 : lifted toe shoes.

style S24MCB01_9 : lifted toe boots. (cordovan)

style X6X_S24 : reverse calfskin lifted toe boots

The lifted toe shoes are the same model as THESE but in black.

picture is so crappy that it doesnt do justice. will fix it soon.

ASKING $750.

just to give you guys some ideas how these would look like:

(sorry im not a good model! ) those i m wearing are reverse calf skin but they are the same model as the ones im selling.

http://i13.tinypic.com/4xw429v.jpg

http://i17.tinypic.com/643r2fk.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/6czwyeo.jpg

Thanks

RICK OWENS LONG SLEEVE RIBBED COTTON TEE.

I HAVE THEM IN DIFFERENT COLORS, BLK, DARK BROWN AND RUST GREY. ALL medium sizes are currently hold for myself.... I will decide which to keep asap... : ) But now I have size S and L for sale.

I think they retail for $ 325 at barneys and even higher at A (correct me if im wrong. ).

6cettf5.jpg

Asking 225 shipped.

GUIDI slip-on shoes/boots

tagged size 44 but fits a lit smaller. The leather is very soft and they dont have zippers/laces. So make sure they are your right size.

I am 42-42.5 so I just cant even wear them. Now im letting them go for $410 which is less than what i paid. If you are size 45 there might be another pair on ebay whose starting price is a lit lower but you need to pay $64 for shipping.

outersole length:29.5~30cm 11.6''-11.8''

insole length:28.5-29cm 11.2''~11.4''

I tried to take some pictures of them being worn, w/ pants tucked in. But they are so soft and too big for me, i cant do that. That way they look weird on me.

The price listed on the tag is 420 GBP.

330u0b5.jpg

66kfxnp.jpg

6hdidzc.jpg

6ahl75x.jpg

54l0iz4.jpg

Asking $410 shipped.

bumpppppppppp

what are you waiting for guys? very possibly the lowest price you could find for cdiems.

Sorry for the crappy pic. I will fix it as soon as possible. At the same time, I have found some pics from yahoo!japan They are the same model as the ones i am selling, just different material. (mine are painted black leather.).

they have exactly the same style as you can read from the style number: s45m.

strawberrymixpie-img600x450-1186060718dscf00780.jpg

strawberrymixpie-img600x450-1186060751dscf00790.jpg

strawberrymixpie-img600x450-1186060761dscf00851.jpg

thanks

Replied to all the pm's. The name s45m refers to the style while the last few digits refers to the material, thanks. Usually distressed/painted/reverse leather versions are more expensive. That pair on y!jap asks for 155000 jpy as you can see. Buy them and put them on ebay, very possibly you could make a profit. I just dont have enough time to sell all of them on ebay. Maybe a few pairs later. : )

So dont miss this opportunity!

UPDATE:

GUIDI: BIDDED ON EBAY. So I am not taking offeres anymore.

CCP pants: will go on ebay soon. The starting price is gonna be higher than the asking price here. Dont sleep on them.

Cdiem 5 holes: only a few paris left.

Cdiem lifted toe shoes: only one pair in size 42 left. have a few pairs in 43,45.

Thanks.