Burberry Prorsum & Prada: In which city can find it?

W Klenow

Hey all,

I've fallen in love with the Prada FW07 skinny pants/leggings and the oversize Burberry Prorsum knits. Problem is that neither is available i Copenhagen. Now, I know that there's plenty of Prada in Milan and plenty of Prorsum in London. But is there any city where I can find plenty of both?

Also, prices and contact information (e-mail) on stores which have the pieces would be appreiciated.

Thanks!!

To be specific, I'm talking about these:

Pants:

00010m.jpg

00140m.jpg

Knits:

00040m.jpg

00240m.jpg

Thanks!!

Thanks a lot both of you.

I wonder how well the italian SA's speak english. When I was in Palermo (I know it's nothing like Rome or Milan) the SA's of high-end stores didn't know a word of english. Very frustrating.

Anyone know if the Prada store in London carry the pants? I was thinking of booking a cheap flight, but the preferred destinations would be either Paris, London or Berlin. New York is too expensive :-/

Thanks all!

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to come to the US. The plane fare is simply too expensive. NYC would be my destination of choice if I wasn't in lack of money. Looks like it'll be London. Has anyone checked the London Prada store? And don't they have any store-in-store or other retailers there?

• 2 weeks later...
don't know if you decided on this yet, but selfridges in London had that exact knit and I'm quite sure the pants as well. I think the knit might be harder to find elsewhere.

Thanks A LOT! Do you know the price of the pieces? I've heard that the cardigan sweater knit in NY is $2,500 - but also that the knits comes in a wool version and a more expensive cashmere version. And about the Prada pants - I hope they're less than 300 GBP??

The price of that knit in cashmere has to be astronomical!..At the barneys in Chicago,theres a few nice prorsum pieces,but they sent random sizes,my favorite is a sweater with a neck zipper,but is in XL only. Nice buttom ups though, fairly priced at $295...as far as pants,theres only the incredibly heavy denim jeans though.