World / Ethnic Music artists

naturaljax

I love traditional music from all different parts of the world, but it is always so difficult to find artists, rather than just typing in "Japanese music" "Egyptian music" "Indian music" etc.

Anyone know any cool artists that perform this kind of music using traditional instruments from all over the world? Help would be appreciated :)

I can offer up Hamza El Din for anyone interested in some cool Egyptian music, but let me know what you know!!!

natural jax...u n everyone else who posts in this thread SUX...this "genre" SUX...it's just a way for middle aged american (mostly women) to feel enlightened or worldly. fuck this and the exploiters who peddle this.

i prefer blaxploitation music (rap) to this crap. u can play this in your prius on the way to watch an inconvient truth.

I love traditional music from all different parts of the world, but it is always so difficult to find artists, rather than just typing in "Japanese music" "Egyptian music" "Indian music" etc.

Anyone know any cool artists that perform this kind of music using traditional instruments from all over the world? Help would be appreciated :)

I can offer up Hamza El Din for anyone interested in some cool Egyptian music, but let me know what you know!!!

reading this post is hurting my brain.

this is the shit that gives aneurisms in the brain.gahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MIND EXPLOSIONS

this is a SHIT thread. it belongs in supertrash. why is it in culture? because you spelled things correctly and used decent punctuation. obviously it's a good post right?

I suppose because you are the most cultured person on this board you must know something I don't, but I don't really know what's wrong with enjoying music from around the world??!?:(!?!?:(!?!?!:(?!?!?
if you want you can pm me and i will explain. i can only type things the way i want in supertrash now due to the minya's prejudice.