Supreme One-Piece Ostrich AF1's

Never liked those leather covered midsoles. I would scratch those to shit in a second.

Supreme cursive logo, star hang-tag, that doesn't look like a standard release.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think those are that bad. Something about the ostrich texture and the colors (not the black one though) are fairly appealing. Not that I'd buy them. This is coming from someone who thought the original black samples with shitty leather were a crime against humanity.

There's no way this shoe was designed by Supreme.

As much as that company has some bullshit principals, they always design clean shit and have relatively good taste. I can't believe they would use this shoe as a double-label, it's too ugly and has no history.

I'm sure it just "supreme", not Supreme.

The Rabbit Of Seville

THOSE ARE ENTIRELY UN-OFISH. I CAN'T SAY THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT JEBBIA HAS PLANNED BUT THOSE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE WORD SUPREME IS DECIEVING BUT:

IT'S NOT AN SB

LOOKS RETARDED

OTHER MAKES IN THAT PACK HAVE TERMS LIKE "PREMIUM" AND SO ON

BASICALLY NIKE IS PUTTING TAGNAMES ON CERTAIN MAKES TO SOUND OFF A NOTE OF GRANDIOSE SENTIEMENT. TECHNICAL RARELY USED POLY-SYLLIBICAL VERBAGE ADD ONS, URSHERS AN ESCALADEDIFIED PRECIEVED VALUE EFFECTIFIEDISM.

PORTLAND IS LAME.

SHIT IS WACK BUT I LIKE CAPSâ„¢

Quote: TECHNICAL RARELY USED POLY-SYLLIBICAL VERBAGE ADD ONS, URSHERS AN ESCALADEDIFIED PRECIEVED VALUE EFFECTIFIEDISM.

PORTLAND IS LAME.

...and there you have it!

was just glancing again at some nike catalogs from the 80's on crooked tongues...brings home the extent to which nike has well and truly flushed itself...

Hella lame to use "supreme" in the shoes discrip. but the seamless AF1 is tight to me (& I happen to dig the leather mids on their "premium" stuff).

Makes your feet look mad small & nursey if youre a little man but I'm a 12 so no worries.

I got people at Nike though so my vision is getting blurier & blurier with those fools every week.

I spend a hell of a lot of time feeding them shit though so, par for the recent course...

-Dub

btw what's up w/the fact that i saw pics of samples of the black Syndicate half-cabs w/a white Supreme/Vans patch on the back many months ago, before any word of the Syndicate deal. Did Supreme have the idea first and then Vans Syndicate took it over?

(pic added):

post190368halfcab4ab.jpg

Edited by rhythmandsound on Jul 22, 2005 at 06:31 PM