Burning Self Bootable Dreamcast Games on a Mac

notesee

Okay, it seems like there's a lot of avid Mac users and gamers on this forum .. so maybe one of you can help me.

I have a backed up copy of Shenmue 2 which runs perfect on my DC. A friend burned it for me years ago.

I've downloaded a couple disc images for a few Dreamcast games I'd like to burn to be able to play again, I currently have Toast 7 .. which doesn't seem to be doing the trick when it comes to burning images. I've been burning on 4x speed using DAO type for the audio.

I've tried .NRG, .CDI, and .BIN/.CUE files in Toast .. none of them end up working right on my DC. They just come up as an audio CD with one track.

Is there a better burning program for this type of task on the Mac? I can't seem to find a tutorial on this .. so any suggestions would be appreciated.

yo notesee you want to hook me up with a copy? i had a couple shenmue 2 discs but they're ruined and my old hard drive has all the files on it which i don't want to install on another computer... u got disc images right???

I found a similar program called CDiRip .. which I used to turn a CDI file into two tracks to be burned using the Multi Track CD XA option in Toast 7.

But once I burned one of the tracks in Toast, I would put in the CD again for a second time to burn the second track and it would act like the CD-R isn't able to be written over again.

One problem I found in the Tutorial (Using Toast 6) was that it said I had to uncheck the "Close Disc" option when writing the first session. After looking through the program's baisc and advanced preferences, can't seem to find that option in Toast 7.