Imperial "Duke" size 30. 140 + Ship ftw!?!

Charged

Hello Superfuture, seeing as you were effective at selling my last pair of Skulls in well under one hour, I figured I would post these to you first. Please read my rules and so forth. If you need a refs list or anything, holla atcha boy pimpin!

-Located in So Cal (Bernardino area to be exact)

-Will not ship first under any circumstance. If you would like to try the fit on them, you must send me the full BIN. If you dont like the fit, you will be refunded but you must pay for shipping costs BOTH ways.

- I accept money order, Paypal (4%), or concealed cash (your own risk)

- Meetups are welcome in the So Cal area. I will come to you for a small charge of my gasoline. Other then that, I pick time and place. Unless, I am driving to you, in which you will pick time and place.

- No lowball offers. I feel the price I have set for these is incredibly reasonable. Offers are always welcome though

-Best way to contact me is AIM (LKxScubaSteve) or PM

Brief description:

Bought these awhile ago and I really don't want to see them go. They are beautiful jeans and shine unlike any other denim I have ever owned. These have been worn about 10x times. Honeycombs are barely in place (as pics point out). These have been hemmed from a 37.5 to a 36 even. These are the Duke model so they fit skinnier. The reason they look kinda sloppy on me is because I am a true 28-29 and these are a little baggy in some areas. If you have any more questions or pic requests, PM or Aim biyaaatch.

Here we go:

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

By the way, these ARE selvedge. I Didnt get any shots but if you would like some, holla.

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping

140 + shipping