Marshall's/TJMaxx

Normally, I hardly ever even bother to look in these stores, since they're normally full of low-end Polo and brands like Mecca and Ecko. But I decided to stop in today to see if they had any decent ties.

Surprisingly, I found two Fred Perry polos in my size, marked down from $80 to $19. I only bought a blue one, as the yellow was piss-looking color. I may check a few more of the stores to check for other stuff.

Anyone else have any decent finds from these stores?

Guest Methimphibian

yeah i got a 2 pairs of SB's from ross, obey tee's, also got a butter soft cotton le tigre hoody that was like retail 150 for 30 bucks at marshalls, nordstrom's rack close by i found a pair of diesel's for $99, wish i had the cash......

I live 5 minutes away from Marshall's, Nordstrom Rack, and Loehmann's and if I'm ever in the mood for something cheap and basic, I might actually find something good.

I found Dior Homme shades at Loehmann's for only $60 but the security tag made it impossible to try on, so I didn't even bother. Also, a Calvin Klein Collection tie is marked down from $100 to $20.