I got the Aids test

theLorax

First i went in to give the sample. It was all free, and anonymous. they just give you an ID number.

the waiting room was the most quiet and tense waiting room i've ever been in. you could hear a pin drop. nobody was reading or playing on their cell phone. just sitting their quiet.

all i had to do was put a swab in my cheek, no needles or urine samples.

a week past, i went in there today, and gave the guy my ID number. he took out some paper work and started going through it. my heart started racing, i tried my best to hide it and stay cool/

then he said, here's the result, and pointed at the paper.

it said... HIV NEGATIVE.

He asked me if thats what I was expecting, and I said no thats just what I was hoping for.

He then laid a tip on me, something I didnt know. He said, a vaginal entry has 2 protective membranes, the mouth has 3, but the anus only has 1. Therefore its a lot easier to contract STD's from anal sex, and partly explains why a lot of gays get HIV. and you could have it for many years before showing any symptoms.

Im just happy I dont got it. It was my first HIV test, and ive had unprotected sex with 5 or 6 partners. None whom had noticeable signs of having STD's.

Go get yourself checked out since its probably free in your area too.

^he's right, the virus won't be detectable till after 6 months, that's why it's advised to get another 3 months after you got this one.

So technically you could have been walking around with it for 5 months, gotten the test in month 5, get negative results, and still have it.

Not trying to scare you in anyway though, they should've told you this at the clinic imo.

• 2 weeks later...

a week past, i went in there today, and gave the guy my ID number. he took out some paper work and started going through it. my heart started racing, i tried my best to hide it and stay cool/

it said... HIV NEGATIVE.

negative? that sucks. NEG REP for you.

if i ever got hiv/aids, i'd go to canada and rape ichigo, diamonds, clopek, etc.

Guest itsmeJT
First i went in to give the sample. It was all free, and anonymous. they just give you an ID number.

the waiting room was the most quiet and tense waiting room i've ever been in. you could hear a pin drop. nobody was reading or playing on their cell phone. just sitting their quiet.

all i had to do was put a swab in my cheek, no needles or urine samples.

it said... HIV NEGATIVE.

He asked me if thats what I was expecting, and I said no thats just what I was hoping for.

He then laid a tip on me, something I didnt know. He said, a vaginal entry has 2 protective membranes, the mouth has 3, but the anus only has 1. Therefore its a lot easier to contract STD's from anal sex, and partly explains why a lot of gays get HIV. and you could have it for many years before showing any symptoms.

Im just happy I dont got it. It was my first HIV test, and ive had unprotected sex with 5 or 6 partners. None whom had noticeable signs of having STD's.

Go get yourself checked out since its probably free in your area too.

TOO BAD YOU'RE GONNA DIE

that's so mean. i'm insulted...

that you put me en league with THEM

diamonds,

this time crossed the line. no one should have to deal with this kind of mental anguish and emotional abuse. i am truly sorry. i hope you can forgive me someday.

-sincerely jmatsu