Helinski Finland Street Lookbook

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL for those of us not here since fucking Genesis, I appreciate the post and find some of the looks interesting, some fun, and some funny as hell. These kids are amazing http://hel-looks.com/photos/20070111_02.jpg. 11? Jesus christ.

edit: no sarcasm whatsoever. who here (other than diamonds apparently) looked this wicked when they were young?

20061111_05.jpg

Tuomas (18)

"My girlfriend found the jacket at H&M. The leather trousers used to belong to my grandmother. I just made them smaller.

The boots are my father's former military boots.

I've had this style for one year now. My schoolmates tend to make remarks about my clothing but I just blow them kisses.

Nikki Sixx is the king of style.

20050927_01.jpg

My style is neo-conservative: I'm a walking contradiction because I respect the muslim traditions, but I mix traditional clothing with punk style. I'm sure there are no other muslim girls with a similar style in Finland.

punk style = buttons and a white tie?

^^She is the next Muslim Avril Lavigne.

20070808_01.jpg

children of the corn. this one is just creepy.

I totally thought this was a girl until i read the description.

Roberto (2.5)

Roberto's mother: "I bought Roberto's clothes in Malaga. I took a fancy to them, because the braces are very practical and the colours are summery.

Roberto doesn't like to wear girly clothes. He always wants to choose the shoes himself. He likes his long hair."

20070806_02.jpg

Timo (16)

"All my clothes are second hand except the vest which is self-made. I made it out of an old t-shirt. I've made lots of clothes for myself, trousers for example. Next I would like to make a pair of lace-up trousers.

Michael Monroe has got the style. He has always been true to himself."

Keagan?

I really love some of the women's fashion on hel-looks. Three or four male outfits have really caught my eye in the past and one in particular, the blonde boy with the cap and tight jeans, are perfect. The fruits are hilarity.

I really love some of the women's fashion on hel-looks. Three or four male outfits have really caught my eye in the past and one in particular, the blonde boy with the cap and tight jeans, are perfect. The fruits are hilarity.

I've had about enough fans of Nikki Six and whatever that one band they all emulate.

20070615_03.jpg

I'm liking this.

WELL for those of us not here since fucking Genesis, I appreciate the post and find some of the looks interesting, some fun, and some funny as hell. These kids are amazing http://hel-looks.com/photos/20070111_02.jpg. 11? Jesus christ.

edit: no sarcasm whatsoever. who here (other than diamonds apparently) looked this wicked when they were young?

those kids have so much steez at such a young age

I didnt know Finland had that a large minority population, this is a first. But anyways, these two teenagers scare me:

20070625_02.jpg

"Katja (14) and Eili (15)

"We like to mix elements from different lolita styles. Lace is our obsession. We usually wear black clothes and red lipstick and red nailpolish. Gothic Lolita Bible inspires us."

I

"Katja (14) and Eili (15)

"We like to mix elements from different lolita styles. Lace is our obsession. We usually wear black clothes and red lipstick and red nailpolish. Gothic Lolita Bible inspires us."

shit, these girls look way older than 14 and 15 :eek: