Stussy X Nike Blazers

dakamakazie

Quote:

all this is, is stussy trying to revive their name.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Jul 22, 2005 01:33 PM

It is the first Stussy product I have bought in 15 years and the only pair of Nike's I have ever owned (I think).

If this is a revival I say Amen.

Can I get a witness.

I find stussy a little played out, and I don't think their designs are at all amazing. A lot of it is same old same old, with that squigly writing and so on.

If you thought these were good though, you should check the Stussy Court Forces that come out later in the year. Great detail on them.

Stussy DID NOT do these. The Manager of the Stussy store in LA did the colorway. He works at the store, not the design office. Just like the Union and UNDFTD shoes. Albiet they were obviously influenced by Stussy itself. BTW, they are REALLY nice in person, yes, I copped. I'm not hatin' on Stussy or anyone else, just stating a fact to clear up any misunderstanding.

Quote:

please answer my question abt size

--- Original message by Westmount on Jul 23, 2005 10:08 PM

They fit like other Blazers. I wear a 10.5 in Dunks and a 10 in Blazers. You could try on some Blazers at your local shoe store.

To the other people that had a chance to pick up a pair: Are you going to wear them or keep 'em in the box?