The Camo Hoody

Tequila

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pretty much any mil-spec bdu's will be about the same, although i'm usually interested to know which contractor it is. probably safe with these though. careful on the sizing: M fits 31-35, L fits 35-39. Also if you're like around 6' or over you should go for the longs: they shrink a lot when washed and dried.

but man Cabela's has got some dope items on that mil-spec page! M65 pants, German moleskin pants...and that 5 button sweater is dope. nice!

Quote:

The only thing that comes to mind when I see those hunting prints is Ford F-150's, beer in cans, and rebel flags.

--- Original message by Letters on Aug 13, 2005 10:25 PM

Whats wrong with beer in a can?

yeah, i really don't know man... designer camo is such a bizzare thing cause homie earlier is totally right...

unless it's on sneakers. that i can justify.

c'mon, you can't get down and dirty and walk into an army/navy surplus? just wash the shit before you wear it... geez. and if you do go the hunting/outdoors route... other dude is right too, they have the sickest patterns and textures... most of the designer stuff doesn't compare in terms of features and functionality. all camo should have ripstop!

www.coolestshop.com

use code: superfuture

for 10% off your order