new red wing model at jcrew?

the_state

I'm really tempted to snag a pair of the dark colored ones! i think they are great lookin but i know j. crew doesnt make the best footwear for men or atleast they werent that comfortable a couple years ago when i worked there

I'm really tempted to snag a pair of the dark colored ones! i think they are great lookin but i know j. crew doesnt make the best footwear for men or atleast they werent that comfortable a couple years ago when i worked there

j. crew might not make good footwear, but red wing makes these. it's sorta like how they sell jack purcell's during the summer.

Too bad these are only available online/ in their catalog, otherwise I could go to the store and check them out in person. They look very nice, but I too am worried about the quality as well as the sizing.

Too bad these are only available online/ in their catalog, otherwise I could go to the store and check them out in person. They look very nice, but I too am worried about the quality as well as the sizing.

they run about 1/2 size small. i'm an 11 in vans, 11 in nikes, 10.5 in rw's.

the quality should be lifetime, they're a red wing shoe being distributed by j crew.