doctorgnar

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, go to the vault website, there's a couple there

untitled.jpg

these in red, tan, blue and olive... i got a pair of red old skools from clientele

they're not regular canvas, the uppers made out of a softer cotton material... real nice but i dont know how long they'll hold up.

• 3 months later...

has anyone tried on / bought the zapato del barcos (the ones with the boat shoe uppers)? i size differently for slip-ons / old skools than their other models so am hoping to get some input before ordering. many thanks

ps - i don't think the paul smith thing was a real collaboration, they would have surely come up with better stripes?

Im a fan of most Vans x (insert colabo band here). I particularly ike the Vans x Paul Smith. But personally Im like waiting for the "satin" ones.

The best vans x paul smith one. (for me aleast)

vans_slipon_psgrey.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
wow

dino skoolin

those crepe chukkas look pretty interesting....

pics on vans.com are horrible

exactly, and the color in question on the vans online shop is actually called "Quarry Herringbone" which ultimately shouldn't look like the olive green (or whatever the fuck color it is) canvas ones I posted...but I can't really tell from the picture if there's a herringbone pattern on them or not...they look damn close.

looks like full grain and nubuck to me. is the huf thing a continuation of 3 feet high or did that die on the vine? i could mess with the buckeye colorway in any case.

Huf ones were apparently stuck in the warehouse for a while, they were supposed to drop with the Satin fitted. My guess is that the Proper ones were too close of a release.

• 2 weeks later...