Evisu Deluxe?!?!

kurisu1945

its been a few days.

and all I get is cotton duck's unhelpful replies.

yes to me buying new clothes and wearing it is all about having what others dont. I dont care about any bloody history behind it. Because I dare to admit that inside of me I'm trying to be different from others.

-----------------------

Is the Evisu Deluxe cutting more of a LOT 2000 or a LOT 2001 ?

-----------------------

wow dude, you are getting neg rep for this one. did you even look at the link cotton duck provided, full of great info.

second there is nothing rebellious about evisu so dont try to claim that you are being different

wow dude, you are getting neg rep for this one. did you even look at the link cotton duck provided, full of great info.

second there is nothing rebellious about evisu so dont try to claim that you are being different

yes I've read it. But "seems like a LOT2001" is too much of an uncertainty. I'm looking for someone who bought one to tell me. Not by watching some ebay pics without any body fitting to them. nor some link that has expired.

oh but hey? thanks for trying to contribute ur thoughts tho? Your buddy cotton duck thanks u too :D hugz

I use to really love Evisus but then a lot of fakes were up on Ebay and not only that but Yamane allowed authentic evisus to be produced in China and he was also charged for tax invasion. I think the reason why Evisu started becoming so popular in the start was about him buying old levis vintage looms and jeans were handpainted by him very earlier on. Then I guess he was more in it for the money and started mass producing so yeah hmmm.... but I guess if you like the denim and you dont wanna spend as much money you could buy Eternal 872 for 200USD. The cut is around the same and if you can always remove the stitching if you dont like it :)

oooo,

did it shrink alot by any chance?

please do tell ! =]

No, thats the problem, they shrunk MAYBE an inch. I mean they are really sweat; slubby, rouge knots, etc. And I think the gulls are really cool looking. Although if you wanna save like $34 why not get em without the gulls. But my main thing is that there are SOOOO many companies that make this SAME thing, the KMW 1950, Oni 19oz, PBJ Al-001, etc. they are the same. I own the the PBJs and they arent any better than this, I mean its a little coarser, but its all the same, get whatever the fuck u want.

Yamane san was the original Japanese denim otaku.

I had the MIJ No2s with handpainted gulls about 10 years ago. Hookup from a Japanese girlfriend. They were really nice, still got em somewhere in Australia but unfortunately those gulls and all the dumb kids with the diffusion models in Sydney got too played out to wear after about 2001.

Yamane san was the original Japanese denim otaku.

I had the MIJ No2s with handpainted gulls about 10 years ago. Hookup from a Japanese girlfriend. They were really nice, still got em somewhere in Australia but unfortunately those gulls and all the dumb kids with the diffusion models in Sydney got too played out to wear after about 2001.

Yes that is exactly what lies pain to Evisu lovers. Its a big pity that Evisu has dropped its value since.

How were the No2s ? with the stretches and shrinks =]

cheers!

No, thats the problem, they shrunk MAYBE an inch. I mean they are really sweat; slubby, rouge knots, etc. And I think the gulls are really cool looking. Although if you wanna save like $34 why not get em without the gulls. But my main thing is that there are SOOOO many companies that make this SAME thing, the KMW 1950, Oni 19oz, PBJ Al-001, etc. they are the same. I own the the PBJs and they arent any better than this, I mean its a little coarser, but its all the same, get whatever the fuck u want.

you took the words out of my heart. I thank you. Peace!

yer true, and there's no point saving the 34 bucks once u're chucking in 470 i reckon.

I use to really love Evisus but then a lot of fakes were up on Ebay and not only that but Yamane allowed authentic evisus to be produced in China and he was also charged for tax invasion. I think the reason why Evisu started becoming so popular in the start was about him buying old levis vintage looms and jeans were handpainted by him very earlier on. Then I guess he was more in it for the money and started mass producing so yeah hmmm.... but I guess if you like the denim and you dont wanna spend as much money you could buy Eternal 872 for 200USD. The cut is around the same and if you can always remove the stitching if you dont like it :)

I read that EU ED. Evisu were used to be in made in Italy ??? (This was from a chinese blog) And later on when they moved their factories to china/hong kong. They left the Evisu Deluxe remaining to be made in Italy. So in the end I conclude that Evisu Deluxe series are japanese denim made in Italy?

plz correct if I'm wrong.

Im not sure about deluxe and stuff but I have seen Evisus that has tags saying made in japan with the size above it. I think that it should be a 'pride' for any brand to have 'made in japan' in their tags. The evisu u shown does not have that on the tag and neither does lots of evisus now (even some no.1). I guess that theyre not made in Japan but im not saying theyre made in China. Theres also some Evisus that has a little made in Hong Kong tag under the original tag but many dont which I guess theyre most likely to come from China. Yamane must be in it for the money now not like the way he started with those vintage looms, he got charged for cheating tax even though hes prob so rich now...

Yes that is exactly what lies pain to Evisu lovers. Its a big pity that Evisu has dropped its value since.

How were the No2s ? with the stretches and shrinks =]

cheers!

They shrunk a lot I remeber but luckily I got em real big.

Im not sure about deluxe and stuff but I have seen Evisus that has tags saying made in japan with the size above it. I think that it should be a 'pride' for any brand to have 'made in japan' in their tags. The evisu u shown does not have that on the tag and neither does lots of evisus now (even some no.1). I guess that theyre not made in Japan but im not saying theyre made in China. Theres also some Evisus that has a little made in Hong Kong tag under the original tag but many dont which I guess theyre most likely to come from China. Yamane must be in it for the money now not like the way he started with those vintage looms, he got charged for cheating tax even though hes prob so rich now...

yes thats what I've heard too. Well considering the low cost of labor in china, i wouldnt be surprised if any company moves their stuff to be assembled in china. (Look at motherboard chips and stuff).

No deluxe is apart of the europe evisu. So it should not have a red tag at all. Im not too sure about jap evisu. I haven't been able to go to japan and check out things... Hopefully some one can provide us with a better suggestion.

why the hell would outsource their their premium brand to a different country.

that's outrageous.

i'm pretty sure they make their deluxe series in japan.

well if u think about it this way.

If Yamane-san wants to preserve the quality of Evisu, but he also wants to make more money. First thing is he needs cheaper labor. Then he needs his stuff to be made the exact same way as before.

So to keep denim freaks in the business, he's gotta have some stuff remaining to be made in Japan (or other countries notorious of making denim?)

And for other targetted market, stuff like No.3 to be sold like giordano, he moves it to china to have it made cheaper.