Surface to Air jeans @ DenimBar

jwied82

at $55, it's not even a gamble.

they look great, i think the denim quality looks to be up to that of APC, but don't quote me on that.

the model in the picture i'm sure, sized up, so the silhouette i think doesn't reflect like that when you order..

when i worked at the denim bar these came in, I am a huge surface to air fan but i was not impressed about the quality of them, but for $55 worthwhile, they are black i wouldnt say too much blue what so ever. i was not a fan of the lack of rivets, just bar tacking on the coin pocket and front pockets.

i like the color of the denim, and the fit is very good (i'd say get your true waist size) And i'd consider them to be grey. not black, not blue... gray with maybe very subtle hints of blue. Good for summer jeans as they are lightweight (similar feel to nudie bootcut ola dry denim). Not at all on par with APC though as a previous post suggested. Similar aesthetic to Crates (which i happen to like) with the lack of rivets and plain buttoned button-fly. Not the best quality overall but worth $55

Got mine today. I'm normally a 32 in jeans, and I size down to 31 in raw denim. I bought a 32x34 in these.

They fit really nicely. Definitely the perfect slim, but not tight fit. They're quite flattering for such a cheap price. I'm lost a few pounds in the past few weeks though, and 32's aren't fitting as well in the waist, so I do regret going 32.

On the contrary to what a few posts in some other topics have said, these are NOT selvedge and they're not raw. Great looking wash though.

• 2 weeks later...