Watch - Yay/Nay?

lintmunro

Guest jmatsu
really? :)

why?

cause i hate those nippers!

nah, because there is an oversaturation of these luxury models in japan, which i personally think don't look good on most japanese.

I've been trying to decide on this watch, but between these two colors for about a year and a few months now. I'm finally about to purchase, the only question is which?

DZ7043.gif

DZ7044.gif

$120 Retail btw.

I used to have this watch in black, lasted me about 2 years. It was a decent watch, the tips part was always funny. Only problem was the wristband broke.

And because they use a different type of band than what most shops carry, I couldn't get it repaired.

I sent it to the company headquarters in Texas and they still couldn't do it for me because they had discontinued the model that I had.

Anyway, I'd recommend trying it on first if you can. The middle part of the watch is bulkier than what it looks like which can make wearing long sleeves while having it on feel uncomfortable and awkward.

What does sufu say to wearing more than one watch on a wrist? What-about wearing watches on both wrists?