Moving To Victoria BC

Hey guys I'm moving to Victoria BC Canada and was wondering all about the place. The people, the women, the restraunts(the cheap delicous ones a highschool kid can eat at lol) The good shops, the fun parts of town, and anything else cool you guys can think of. also the neighborhoods would be cool to know about(rich, poor, mexitown, asian town, russian town, etc lol) anything and everything will be great! thanks ahead of time!

The people: old people and crazy hobos

The women: drug addicts

Restaurants: Pig (on View St), Wa Lai Yuen (sp?; in chinatown), Koto (on Fort by Wharf)

Good shops: Value Village, Still Life ... there are no good shops here

The city is really quiet, most of the people are very nice, lot's of green... I believe it's the garden capital of BC... if you're an outdoors guy, there are a lot of parks, like Mt Douglas, Goldstream, etc... You'll probably like it here and never want to move away, which sucks because it's boring.

victoria.= wax museum....

most people i know come take the ferry every weekend to do their shopping @ downtown. UVIC is a party school, but the area is quiet most of the time.. Also I like Victoria cause if there is an earthquake, victoria blocks the tsunami waves and keeps us vancouverites alive... JK :D