Sign in to follow this  
indigo_junkie

Burgus Plus 757 Masa indigo

Did this just come out? I was surfing around and stumbled on this by accident. Looks like Hinoya has jumped on the super streaky denim wagon as well. Costs a fortune, though. 62000 yen, or AUD$600!>!>!>!>!>!>! :eek: :eek: :eek: Too rich for my blood. Wonder if anyone here would cop a pair of these?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/757-7701/

bumpity bump.

Man, I thought there'd be more interest. Guess everyone's OD'd on streaky denim. Oni Shoai, KMW awa, Et868, Et872 etc... :confused:

And what's the deal with all the crazy special denim (oni, kmw awa, et872) having regular/relaxed cuts. Someone needs to make a slimmer cut with this kind of denim. Not that I would be able to afford it, of course.

oni = burgus right? is this the same denim?

I think it's the nature of the streaky denim. It might be too irregular to cut into a slimmer silohette (could be wrong). You could always size down. I think these ones look slimmer than the Et868, or that could just be me.

Burgus, I think are the same mob that make Oni denim (which would mean they are the one's who also made the Oni Shoai?)

bumpity bump.

Man, I thought there'd be more interest. Guess everyone's OD'd on streaky denim. Oni Shoai, KMW awa, Et868, Et872 etc... :confused:

I know that 1 pair of uber streaky / slubby $600 natural indigo jeans are enough for me. Although I'd be all over one if someone came out with a Dior 21cm cut.

I know you said streaky only above but for those not in the "know" the Shoai and AWA are hank dyed in natural indigo vs. the 868 / 872 which aren't hank dyed and use synthetic indigo.