FS: Acronym Blazer, Jacket, Hoodie

xcoldricex

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey coldrice, which jacket is the one thats featured in the video? also, does every jacket have that random sling you can use?

Curious about the medium uber water resistant one, but I don't want it to literally be 3 sizes too big

all jackets with JACKETSLINGæ (removable) in the description have the sling. not every single acronym jacket has it.

the one in the film is the gt-j9ts.

got these in: i have an M but I'm deciding if I want to keep it or not. measurements in a bit.

542guwk.jpg

6bc7amw.jpg

4vph3tj.jpg

6ezwgb9.jpg

GT-J10 Paclite Goretex Jacket FW 05-06

Sizes L, (might be able to get an XL - email me)

Retail: $700

Asking: $519

Need a heavy rain coat? Want something light? Have limited space? Using Goretex Paclite This jacket is as light as it gets - weighing in less than 1 pound - the medium is only 13 oz! Takes up a minute amount of space in your bag when folded. You can literally stand under a shower in these and come out and not only will you be dry, the jacket will be dry too - repels water like nobody's business - Both are BRAND NEW. I have the tags for the size L only. Zip pockets are less apparent than in the first picture - it's a very clean, simple design - with all the little ACR details hidden in the jacket.

Fabric: Goretex Paclite - lightest Goretex Material

Pockets: 2 external

Color: Black

Made from Paclite fabric it is the lightest mateial available from Goretex. Fully sealed seams, escape zipper, enhanced breathability and Acronym's Forcelock system.

* remov. magnetic earphone-lock (FORCELOCKæ)

* Superman Escape Zipper

* Fully Sealed Seams

* Adjustable waist and hood with cable locks

* INTEROPS keeps things out of sight and at the ready. Rapid deploy from all 3rd Arm INTEROPS bags.

1151c.jpg