boba appreciation thread

aziz

A nice alternative to Boba, especially on a hot as fuck day in NYC, is the lychee black tea with nata de coco (Saints Alp near astor place does it right)

As far a Bai Ling is concerned, I'm glad she got cut. She's a disgusting whore with terrible steez. Saw her at Teddy's once wearing a Hello Kitty backpack. atrocious.

Guest jmatsu
A nice alternative to Boba, especially on a hot as fuck day in NYC, is the lychee black tea with nata de coco (Saints Alp near astor place does it right)

As far a Bai Ling is concerned, I'm glad she got cut. She's a disgusting whore with terrible steez. Saw her at Teddy's once wearing a Hello Kitty backpack. atrocious.

a nice alternative to boba (fett), would be liberatore's ranxerox. i'm still waiting for the movie.

bai ling-

i wouldn't care if she wore a trash bag or used a coconut for a hat. i'd still want to fuck her.

As edible/consumable offering, I'm not really into that boba stuff or bubble tea, whatever.

Although I must admit I do enjoy boba, as it's always interesting watching/observing how a girl drinks her beverage, as more often than not it's become a good indicator and preview of her technique for future endeavors (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

right on. there was an crew of indian pirates in pirates of the caribean 3!

since you mention pakistan and the middle east in your comment, i assume you feel more of an affinity to the middle east as opposed to the the popular notion that indians (mainly because of geographics) are "asians" (as in grouping with the japanese, chinese, etc)...

I was pretty excited to see that being Indian myself. I identify with other "brown" races more so than East Asians. But I call myself Asian sometimes just to fuck with people and be a dick.

"You aren't Asian, you are Indian."

"Look at a map idiot, India is part of Asia"

And to keep this relevant, a Quickly opened up across the street from my school and I've had milk tea with pearls everytime I've gone to school. They have a special where its only 59 cents.

anyone else like to get lots of boba in your mouth and shoot it through the straw like a machine gun? or am i just that immature? it makes this sweet "thoomp" noise

i do that too... but its not fun when someones wearing white...

bite it in half and sticking it on drunk friends... thats even better