aziz

Guest jmatsu
starwars80.jpg

starwars80.jpg

starwars80.jpg

starwars80.jpg

starwars80.jpg

JUPA FETT IS HIJACKING YOUR THREAD.

not to sound like a racist, but am i the only one that was kind of dispointed in finding out that boba fett was the clone of a polynesian spaceman??

Guest jmatsu
Yeahhhhh ...

The bubble did kind of deflate a bit, but I'm hanging on to the perceived sense of steam punk surplus style and dark menace that the idea of Boba Fett held before Lucas fucked it all up.

in retrospect it kind of makes sense though. lucas is a minority loving jew.

besides the jango/boba fiasco, the original vader was black. you can tell that he feels sorry for the disabled, because it was only after anakin became an amputee that he gained any real power. he also didn't let samuel l jackson say "motherfucker," because jackson's character mace windu was an african space future guy with a strict nonghetto jedi upbringing...it's like he was trying so hard to break this stereotype of ebonics. lucas apparently has a fucking asian fetish. he's always introducing all these oriental movies to the american market. he thinks he's too good for thailand!

Guest jmatsu
:(

wld have been pretty hot, i kept reading shes suppose to be sith or some shit...

i didn't even hear about this until you mentioned it. yeah, it would have been dope.

azan and aziz,

how do you guys feel about lucas not using any "brown" people in the star wars prequels??

He never uses brown people in any of his movies, and I could care less.

A lot of movies have come out in the states, recently featuring a lot of East Indians and Middle Eastern characters and actors. Also there have been 3 or 4 blockbusters this year and last featuring whole storylines on India, Pakistan, and the middle east.

So I could care less about one 1 producer, director, screenwriter, because 5 or 6 others are making up for his ignorant, misleading behaviour.

My friend worked at Bubble Island, we got free drinks whenever we wanted, and I could go in the back and make my own. Until the owner got pissed and told him no more free shit, so he quit and we filled a backpack full of bubble-tea-making-supplies.

We've yet to make our own but I think we can.

azan and aziz,

how do you guys feel about lucas not using any "brown" people in the star wars prequels??

Aziz are you brown?

Yeah, I'm brown. Filipino.....

Ha, George Lucas is a genius at directing, screenwriting, & producing great films, so I'm not mad at him. At least there was a black guy in the film??? :confused:(no racism intended)

Ok, since you fuckers highjacked my thread..it'll be the

BOBA/BOBA FETT APPRECIATION THREAD NOW

Guest jmatsu
He never uses brown people in any of his movies, and I could care less.

A lot of movies have come out in the states, recently featuring a lot of East Indians and Middle Eastern characters and actors. Also there have been 3 or 4 blockbusters this year and last featuring whole storylines on India, Pakistan, and the middle east.

So I could care less about one 1 producer, director, screenwriter, because 5 or 6 others are making up for his ignorant, misleading behaviour.

right on. there was an crew of indian pirates in pirates of the caribean 3!

since you mention pakistan and the middle east in your comment, i assume you feel more of an affinity to the middle east as opposed to the the popular notion that indians (mainly because of geographics) are "asians" (as in grouping with the japanese, chinese, etc)...