Its summer, i need something to swim in

upandcoming

American Apparel has got some pretty cheap swim trunks, perhaps a lil' bit short but totally hot. Only 28$.

serve.asp?media=RSAN402_Black.jpg

If you don't wanna show that much skin I suggest you buy a pair of anonymous shorts from Nike/Adidas/whatever. People who wear boardshorts from Quiksilver/Billabong etc. in public and aren't surfers makes me sick.

lol, i was thinking about this pair of paul frank shorts, but im not in LOVE with them and at 58 bucks i think i should be.

the marc by marc jacobs stores are currently carrying $22 swin trunks in solid colors.

American Apparel has got some pretty cheap swim trunks, perhaps a lil' bit short but totally hot. Only 28$.

serve.asp?media=RSAN402_Black.jpg

If you don't wanna show that much skin I suggest you buy a pair of anonymous shorts from Nike/Adidas/whatever. People who wear boardshorts from Quiksilver/Billabong etc. in public and aren't surfers makes me sick.

How do you know they don't surf?

Everyone wears board shorts nowadays. I surf in regular swim trunks from target. Is that not okay?

I know this sounds lame, but APC has some swim trunks that are pretty nice. I like the butterfly print on it. It's on their site if you care to check it out.

the apc swim shorts are sick but only if you're not fat. i think the butterfly print on the trunks is kind of ugly.

http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/images/detail/serve.asp?media=RSAN402_Black.jpg

the 22 dollar marc jacobs shorts looks almost exactly like that.

How do you know they don't surf?

Everyone wears board shorts nowadays. I surf in regular swim trunks from target. Is that not okay?

Here in Sweden an awful lot of people have the last couple of years been wearing ugly board shorts with big flowers and grotesque logos all over them, and I can guarantee you that they don't surf. I think that it's okay to surf in regular swim trunks, they're much better than those horrible board shorts imo.

birthday suit... its hotter than japanese selvage denim

yea! i do this sometimes...infact, ill post up a pick of myself on waywt doing a backflip off the rocks into my pool...

but swimming shorts...i love the ones by Parke & Ronen..the prints are awesome, i just wish they made a longer cut...im thinking about getting the cheaper $65 anyways, fuck it...next time im at barneys..

does anyone know if they make a slightly longer cut model?

the apc swim shorts are sick but only if you're not fat. i think the butterfly print on the trunks is kind of ugly.

There go the apc shorts

hm...

dookieboard-wht.jpg

I saw those yesterday. Not really in love with the print.

looking at the title, i was thinking that you wanted something to swim in(side).

like... water?

ummm...YEAH!

Oh, and the umm, trovata shorts, where online can i look at them?