looking for an oversized cardigan

metaabuse

Super sorry if there's an obvious thread, etc in here about this, I've tried searching, but I couldn't find anything.

I'm looking for a cardigan that fits slim in the shoulders, but is still really long and kind of slouchy altogether. Something that fits like a medium, but is about 30" long measured from under the armpit. Keep in mind that I'm 6'4" and pretty thin.

Buttons and no pockets would be optimal.

I'm also really sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting for this

I sized up in a cheap cotton H&M cardigan. That did the trick for me.

Also try Zara and Club Monaco for cheap cardigans. Club Monaco has cashmere cardigans on sale right now for $40.

Aside from getting a fancy oversized designer cardigan, just size up.

yea, sizing up would probably take care of the length, but wouldnt it just look weird up top, ie.- it'll be way too loose on the shoulders?

anyways, im in the same boat as you metaabuse. looking for something that fits up top but has some length to it. inspired mostly by chris.

I picked up one of the $40 cardi's at Club Monaco. Not really that long, but for an XL, which is what I had to get for it to get drapey, it fits great in the shoulders and arms. Thanks for the tip.

And oh, the AA cardigans are definitely crap, especially when you can pick up cashmere for less than what AA is charging for some rough business. Bad fit too.

I love all of the Ann Demeulemeester stuff I've seen, but I have no idea where to buy it. Anywhere online, or any major chains in Canada that might carry her clothes?

Komakino in Vancouver... and that's about it, afaik.

And I thought chub rock lived in Canada, so I have no idea where he got his Ann D cardi.

Obviously talking about shops in Canada, there's plenty of on-line places like luisaviaroma, aloharag, and others. Look in the e-shop list sticky on top of the supershopper.

I love all of the Ann Demeulemeester stuff I've seen, but I have no idea where to buy it. Anywhere online, or any major chains in Canada that might carry her clothes?
Komakino in Vancouver... and that's about it, afaik.

And I thought chub rock lived in Canada, so I have no idea where he got his Ann D cardi.

Obviously talking about shops in Canada, there's plenty of on-line places like luisaviaroma, aloharag, and others. Look in the e-shop list sticky on top of the supershopper.

Boutique U&I in Montreal carries Ann Demeulemeester as well. And thats it for Montreal as far as I know.

I'm not aware of any boutique in Toronto carrying the label. Holf Renfrew doesn't carry it. TNT Blu, Delphic, Sydney's, and Lileo don't carry it either.

Sure, Annie D. is nice. But it's expensive as fuck.