Denim in the Phillippines?

uhm.... Boracay? You're really looking for denim spots "around" Boracay? Bora's an island with little more than hotels and sari-sari stores...

in response to your question: search for the Viktor jeans thread for an extended discussion of his store in Podium.

k bye

Go find where Stuntastic (Jan) moved to and rob him in his sleep.

you know him kiya?

Yup, quite well..

He worked at my store Turf for almost a year, then worked at Self Edge for the first five months we were open..

I'm in Manila on vacation right now actually, and I haven't been able to find good denim anywhere. But now that you guys told me about Homme et Femme I'm about to go to Shang right now. I was just at that mall, what do you think about the store People are People? I think they actually had some decent t-shirts.

As far as Nike SB's, I know a guy who turned a condo in Makati into a Dunk, SUPREME, etc. boutique. It's by appointment only so if youre in Manila and need something let me know. He's got the Mork and Mindy's as of right now too.

I'm in Manila on vacation right now actually, and I haven't been able to find good denim anywhere. But now that you guys told me about Homme et Femme I'm about to go to Shang right now. I was just at that mall, what do you think about the store People are People? I think they actually had some decent t-shirts.

As far as Nike SB's, I know a guy who turned a condo in Makati into a Dunk, SUPREME, etc. boutique. It's by appointment only so if youre in Manila and need something let me know. He's got the Mork and Mindy's as of right now too.

i guess you're talking about the TAKEOVER shop in makati?

i guess you're talking about the TAKEOVER shop in makati?

nope.

BUT, I went to Homme et Femme to check out their Dior selection and they had the jeans marked down to under $200... they had a white pair, the one's with the top belt loop section a different kind of denim, and a few others.