Just ordered some Acne Maxs

fortune

earlier tonight from the denimbar and my question is about the sizing. i realized that I had selected 30, not 31, only after I placed the order. And being the lazy one I am, do not feel like taking the time to write an email asking for a size switch before they ship out. jw how they are as far as stretching? I'm generally a 31 and even then I sometimes need a belt so i was wondering if I'm really going to have to worry alot about the difference in the size.

earlier tonight from the denimbar and my question is about the sizing. i realized that I had selected 30, not 31, only after I placed the order. And being the lazy one I am, do not feel like taking the time to write an email asking for a size switch before they ship out. jw how they are as far as stretching? I'm generally a 31 and even then I sometimes need a belt so i was wondering if I'm really going to have to worry alot about the difference in the size.

It would have taken less time than writing this post.

thing is, i said even in my 31 size jeans i have i need a belt, as i said. granted they're not totally baggy, but they don't sit right atleast in my opinion. i want a pair that i don't have to pull up every so often. so would there be much of a difference in the sizes and do they stretch? >.>