Sign in to follow this  
LIVENUDEGIRLS

Denim Bar Sale

i would defenitely cop some of these jeans, its too bad i have to pay back my credit card first..

i guess those who r patient end up getting rewarded for it..so ill be the patient one and hopefully some new styles will pop up..

the minute i look at this site, its becoming more tempting..im not going back on this site until i pay off my credit card bills..

by then, new ish wouldve been released and ill spend money then lol..or hopefully this sale lasts for weeks

i was driving along in los alamitos in socal cuz i was going to seal beach and out of the corner of my eye i see the word denim and i it says the denimbar but i thought denimbars are located on the east coast so i searched online about it but it sounds like a wack store, but it does say that they carry alot of quality brand name jeans, ima call tomorrow and find out exactly what they carry

i was driving along in los alamitos in socal cuz i was going to seal beach and out of the corner of my eye i see the word denim and i it says the denimbar but i thought denimbars are located on the east coast so i searched online about it but it sounds like a wack store, but it does say that they carry alot of quality brand name jeans, ima call tomorrow and find out exactly what they carry

Actually, that is not associated with Mauro's Denim Bar, but rather, is a wack store. That store, and some others like it, are actually in trademark infringement right now. Mauro has 2 stores, in Bethesda and in Arlington, both in the DC corridor.

The sale is both online and in-store. And for those pieces not listed online (the inventory is huge) you can email or phone order.

Lee 101Z fits low and tight, but, ime, true to size, Don't size down unless you want natural birth control for life though.

Snagged the last Hoboken unwash and some Cheap mondays. $122 total, such a good deal.

Actually, that is not associated with Mauro's Denim Bar, but rather, is a wack store. That store, and some others like it, are actually in trademark infringement right now. Mauro has 2 stores, in Bethesda and in Arlington, both in the DC corridor.

The sale is both online and in-store. And for those pieces not listed online (the inventory is huge) you can email or phone order.

Lee 101Z fits low and tight, but, ime, true to size, Don't size down unless you want natural birth control for life though.

Really? Mauro advised to size one down which I did. It sounded like he wasn´t into super-tight jeans as he told me he wears Reg Ralf´s and Ola´s quite often but loved the fit of the Lee´s. Wonder why the discrepancy...