Which Is It?

onemancult

If both come out red, you're in trouble.

hot cheetos makes your poo red

My pee is pretty yellow and sometimes smells like Eggo waffles.

I dont drink water.

try eating a lot of these

Asparagus.jpg

or watermelon! watermelons are like 98% water (or something like that).

when i drink a lot of coffee, my pee smells like coffee

i was told once that if u drink a lot of pineapple juice (over a litre a day i guess) your sperm will taste like pineapple. I tried it with my gf at the time more than once and it works. I noticed though that a couple times my pee looked and smelled like pineapple juice and was kinda pulpy. puuuuuuurtty nifty.

seraphim said something about this in another thread... i wont contest it. i dunno

i just did urinalysis in human bio. if your pee is a rusty clear-to-rust orange, means you have too much sodium in your diet

if its light yellow-to-clearish yellow, too many carbs in your diet (careful of diabetes if it comes out wholely yellow every single time and you find yourself peeing upwards of 4 times an hour)

if its a dark-clear, too little protein is being absorbed into your body, and you should get your kidney's checked

same goes for if you pee blood or if your urine burns to the point of having to sit down and wait it out (enlarged prostate)

if its clear, doesn't burn, and doesn't give off an odd odor, you're good.

its not uncommon for pee to smell, it usually depends on what you eat. normally when i eat blueberry eggo waffles, it smells like them.

basically if you're peeing blood you're fucked. go see a doctor asap.

Excuse me, doc, what does it mean when you go to the bathroom and fire shoot out your dick?

Let me get this right. So you're getting a burning sensation when you urinate?

No, fire shoot out my dick, is all. A burst of flame fly out my dick when I pee.

I can't even pee in the house, I burn my house down. I gotta go outside.

I was outside peeing, dude tried to mug me, I turned around and burned him up

on the street.

Because my dick is a blowtorch, is what I'm trying to say.

It is best for your urine to come out clear-ish or more yellow... which is it?

I can't seem to remember what my biology teacher said many years ago,

and my pee recently was very clear.

Feel free to ask and answer other "Which Is It?" questions here.

clear. its good to drink lots of water and/or green tea daily. beneficial to your health, and your appearance.

ive got a kidney stone for the second time , im drinking tons of water trying to make it move , im having no joy its moved once (i know this as it really hurts when it moves and you piss blood ) any good remedies for getting rid of kidney stones ,

im really pissed off about this as im off to tunisia on saturday and dont want it to all start moving when i go there ,