whats so great about japaneeses jeanz?!!1! ! '

Hello,

I am rather new and have been wearing raw denims for a few weeks now. I wear commando and have not been able to get an indigo stained ballsack. What am I doing wrong? Should I starch more? Should I wash them differently? Do I need better denim to do this? Will buying selvage help with this? Should I post pictures so you guys can help me? Thanks

Dude, you've got to stop washing that shit. At least 6 months between washing your cock and balls.

Hello,

I am rather new and have been wearing raw denims for a few weeks now. I wear commando and have not been able to get an indigo stained ballsack. What am I doing wrong? Should I starch more? Should I wash them differently? Do I need better denim to do this? Will buying selvage help with this? Should I post pictures so you guys can help me? Thanks

you need bigger balls.

Should I be starching them as well? I find that I have a lot of creases in them. Would this help to set these creases and indigo? Should I air them out when not in use?

creases in your balls can't only mean you should have sized up, at least two sizes.

i tend to starch the frank, not the beans, for a nicer cockfade;)

you need bigger balls.

actually i agree. I'm not using mine at the moment, if you want to share

Should I be starching them as well? I find that I have a lot of creases in them. Would this help to set these creases and indigo? Should I air them out when not in use?

I suggest a good wax. What's good enough for your boots is good enough for your balls.

If you want tips on 'mirror shine' I suggest you PM Bill or one of the guys on Styleforum.

Japanese jeans suxors. I know they're big on 40s and 50s workwear now, but i can't wait till they catch up and start pushing the best style ever. 80s!

acidwashgirlex9.jpg