FS: Numbernine, DH, Neighborhood, Mastermind, V&R, iDiom, Nike, Levi's..etc 07 SALE!

l3ootlegs

good shit, but how come so cheap for the Mastermind tee? From what i've seen the tees usually go for ~$600 in Asia, and in the States from 700-1000...

how can that be.....

600...is the one with diamond...or whatever those stars or milk magazine "juno" would wear. i can't affort those shit..

only some regular mmj tee i got here for sale

good shit, but how come so cheap for the Mastermind tee? From what i've seen the tees usually go for ~$600 in Asia, and in the States from 700-1000...

this mastermind tee was released as a promo with sense magazine I believe, so it retailed for less than the standard tees. Tees without appliques or fabric, diamonds, rhinestones, milano glass beads, etc. retail for around $300 usually. The ones with just printed graphics are produced in slightly larger numbers than the rock tees that have been cut up and resewn as skulls onto t-shirts or beanies...

this mastermind tee was released as a promo with sense magazine I believe, so it retailed for less than the standard tees. Tees without appliques or fabric, diamonds, rhinestones, milano glass beads, etc. retail for around $300 usually. The ones with just printed graphics are produced in slightly larger numbers than the rock tees that have been cut up and resewn as skulls onto t-shirts or beanies...

$300? You sure about that? Even in Japan, a regular cotton t-shirt w/ basic print is about 58,000 yen, which is quite a bit more than 300. Can't imagine it being that cheap, let alone outside of Japan.

i saw a tee w/ mickey mouse covered in rhinestones once and it was way up in the 6 figures price-tag, in terms of Yen.

No I was saying the ones WITHOUT anything special, at one point, started at around 300...that was sans distressing, rhinestones, studs, glass beads, etc. And a lot of retailers have a healthy markup on stuff that is intended for such luxury market so I have admittedly seen plain tees starting around 400 depending on the retailer, but I'm also somewhat sure that's not the official mastermind retail price, if there even is one. Prices could have gone way up since I last personally saw mastermind retail in Japan, so you could be right. If that's the case, I'm certainly glad I got a few items when I did. In Boston Alan Bilzerian is charging between 500-1000 for the t-shirts, depending on the level of detailing, but the only ones they had when I was in were the done up ones that naturally cost more.

But again, this particular t-shirt in question was a collab with sense so that might have affected the price tag too. I really have no idea what this one retailed for...

sorry to keep hijacking your thread bootlegs, any word on those measurments for the mastermind tee I requested a while ago?

$300? You sure about that? Even in Japan, a regular cotton t-shirt w/ basic print is about 58,000 yen, which is quite a bit more than 300. Can't imagine it being that cheap, let alone outside of Japan.

i saw a tee w/ mickey mouse covered in rhinestones once and it was way up in the 6 figures price-tag, in terms of Yen.

the tee with mickey mouse.....that's the one....kimura wore it.

check out yahoo japan for the price. crazy more than a jacket...

yeah that's the one.

at first i thought Mastermind Japan shit was overpriced for what it is, but after seein Juno rock the hell out of it i think it looks fresh. Very decadent/luxe streetwear, if carried by the right person i think the clothes have a lot of presence.

There's a pair of black wool pants i saw here in HK, there's the signature glitter stripe on one thigh and some trimming along the sides. Cool details and fabric, but the price is $18,000 HKD!!!