long sleeve shirt

anxlthing

Just go to a thrift shop, I have found several vintage western shirts. Vintage shirts have a much nicer fit in the chest, shoulders and arms than a lot of blousy modern shirts.

To me, the pay so much for a vintage style western shirt is crazy. I haven't seen one of these tfh shirts in person, so maybe I shouldn't say anything. I understand paying that much or more, for a pair of jeans because of the fabric and the craftsmanship, but other than lining up the checks, what makes these western shirts so special?

To me, the pay so much for a vintage style western shirt is crazy. I haven't seen one of these tfh shirts in person, so maybe I shouldn't say anything. I understand paying that much or more, for a pair of jeans because of the fabric and the craftsmanship, but other than lining up the checks, what makes these western shirts so special?

I totally understand where you're coming from, but only because you've never seen one in person.

Most people are a bit hesitant to drop 170 on a western style shirt, but once you see one in person you'll understand why it's $170.

Besides the fact that they're all selvedge, the detail on them in mindblowing, and the fit is spot on if you like slim fitting shirts.

I totally understand where you're coming from, but only because you've never seen one in person.

Most people are a bit hesitant to drop 170 on a western style shirt, but once you see one in person you'll understand why it's $170.

Besides the fact that they're all selvedge, the detail on them in mindblowing, and the fit is spot on if you like slim fitting shirts.

i prefer the non denim shirts but kiya's 100% correcto

they are sooo worth the money.....