Jude Law's jeans

lacquered

i think they are dior homme, i think they are light blue (bleu clair whatever) jeans with the "tar" coating. I've owned and gotten rid of a dark pair with the same coating but I've never seen a light blue pair in this wash. good luck finding these.

Guest jmatsu
it's hard to see, but i think the jeans have the darts in the thigh area, making them drkshdw jeans.

dude, i suspected the same thing mainly because of the raw/tatered ends plus what you mentioned about the darts.

They look sexy (the jeans). Just look at that!

I mean, the texture is amazing. Looks like super dirty velvety corduroy.

Does anyone know what jeans Jude is wearing in this pic? They kinda look like the one Dior issued during the Strip '04 period, known as Bleu Clair.

14026336kochie351820078cp4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hate to dig this thread back up...but i was wondering if anyone knew the measurements of these number nine jeans? specifically the knee and hem length? im thinking of tailoring a pair of jeans and like the fit, they seem a bit relaxed but taper nicely at the hem...any ideas? thanks!

i think size 4 is about w32.. the wash is inconsistent among all the pairs though, and certainly the one on jude law is one of the nicest pair out there. the stuff that i saw at n9 store here looked nothing like the pair he had on even though they're supposedly of the same wash.