Sign in to follow this  
homi29

vans vault slip-ons argyle in Toronto

Anyone know where i can get the argyle vans vault slip-ons in toronto, or anywhere in the GTA.

I'm really feeling these and can't even find them on ebay.

i could've sworn these are easy to find on queen st w.

"i know you and you know me... it's the sob story, the sob story"

Edited by sr20det on Jun 16, 2005 at 06:06 AM

some of you are saying these are available down the queen st strip?

i havent seen em, and i've been to groovy, da zone, and goodfoot.

someone help me out there, theres are hot.

Alife argyle slip ons are $75.00 and come in 3 different color combos. The best, easiest, quickest, and most convenient way to get a pair - is at http://www.coolestshop.com - I already orded a pair and got them in. They fit a bit snug... I usually wear a size us 8 in nike sb's....but in the Alife argyle slip-ons, I wear a size us 7. Let me know how that works out for you.

johnnycupcakes.com

wow saw the alife slip ons at coolestshop. crazy loud shit. do they really have them at delphic? Didn't see them last week, do they have big sizes and what prices are we looking at?

not feeling the alife ones, the plainer ones they had before they got sued by vans were nice

these are too loud.

im still looking for the vans argyles , maybe capsule has em

but thats so out of the way

those are copped for sure, going to delphic this friday....

-don't hate, appreciate-

I just bought the heliotrope/mauve/lilac/rose argyle slip-ons today. I got them at a store called "blue room" here in san diego. They are really nice, I'm liking them. You should def. pick up a pair if you can find them.

uncle otis has the vans argyle slip ons I only remember seeing 1 colourway though.

made a few calls today for you argyle slip on fans:

uncle otis has the mauve/plum one with green lines. sizes: 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12. Price --> $140 (CRAZY SHIT)

delphic has all the whole damn alife slip on collection including the plain series and the argyle series. Lots of sizes left (only whole sizes). Price --> $115

capsule has a couple vans argyle slip ons including the black one and the plum one, up to size 10, which I tried to squeeze my size 12 foot into with no luck. Price --> $99 (what a difference from uncle otis' price, shiet)

I'm probably reaching delphic for them alife joints tomorrow so I can look like a clown asap!!

i wish i wasnt so far from capsule, otherwise i'd cop em, anywhere closer i can get em at, maybe closer to Downtown?

please. i'm the exact opposite of you: i live near capsule but i still went downtown to cop the alife joints.