Achewood

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

I don't like webcomics at all. But for the past couple of years, this shit has just consistently killed me. This Onstadt guy is a genius. Some of the most brilliant humour i have ever read. he even keeps blogs for the characters in their own voices, and you alomost start forgetting that it's him, and not actually a 5 year old otter or a millionaire cat writing it. liking and not liing this comic has become my litmus test for if you are a good person or not. anyone else a fan?

www.achewood.com

uua6fSNdJ.gif

Guest StuckOnStupid

it was funny when the neurotic cat buried the calvin klein shirt for fear of scorn from the other cat, the two stuffed bears, and the retarded otter.

Guest StuckOnStupid
http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/autaux?b=M%5ea11f09b8576e606bcb5038dfdb92fb821&u=http%3A%2F%2Fachewood.com%2Fcomic.php%3Fdate%3D05222006

Achewood is awesome.

When we gonna see some magic underpants on the WAYWT threads?

Edit: Dang comic won't show up. Is it because image is too big?

that was a good story arc. i recommend starting with "The Great Outdoor Fight" arc if youve never read the comic at all...

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01252006

Guest StuckOnStupid
dogg, i am ruinous, i amaze the knees, the potty runs out of the body.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

peace 2 tha_snazzle

Guest StuckOnStupid
i've been a fan of achewood for years. i liked his old stuff better. the comic about saggin ' your jeans was great!

comic.php?date=08182004

what about the one when little nephew gets involved with that goth crowd?

"I AM THE DEATH SOOOOOOUUUNDDDDD....

....AND I HAVE CUT MY BODYYYYYYYYYYYY"

• 11 months later...

Why does no one else talk about this anymore? I know there must be other folks who love Achewood as much as I. I just smoked a ton of weed and went through, like, three hundred strips. I can read this shit morning noon and night.

I mean, this man delivers every single fucking strip:

autaux.gif

my girlfriend got me into achewood a couple of months ago. I don't read it regularly, but I check it out every couple of days just to catch up on the latest story arc. it's good shit

and this is one of my favorites:

autauxgz9.gif

oh yeah! can somebody who is familiar with the comic post links to the beginnings of some good story arcs? will +rep

• 1 year later...