FS: Hare M65 Jacket "look-alikes"

apu

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies to all those i didnt reply to

it was a little hectic receiving over 60-70 PMs in the period of 2 days and have to organize time and resources to go pick the items up

regarding the quality of the jacket, i reckon it aint too bad at all, nice cotton jacket with a great slim look and the price tag isnt that bad at all

also, apologies to lack of pics, i still cant get the camera as my dad wont be back till later today and i dont think i want to spend more time in front of the computer checking SuFu PMs every 1/2 hour as I am suppose to be in HK for a holiday =)

personally i reckon for those who did get the chance to get this jacket, u shouldnt be dissapointed as the jacket isnt some no-brand stuff

In addition, I have acquired all the jackets for those who have paid the deposit/ in full.

the following are the peeps who managed to grab one

beardedpotatoe

ri chi

Gilead

scoleo

kolourhero

green_ch

sev3n

seraphieL

jlow

Sammy You

scais

senseiireland

buyers located in US/ Canada, items will be shipped out TODAY

for buyers in Australia, I will ship out the items on the coming Monday as I will return to Sydney on this Sunday, so this way you will get the jacket faster if I ship out via AustPost locally

thx all

One Last Run:

dizzle Black M ... payment pending

touchthesky Grey/Black L... paid

GoodHustle Black M ... paid

Pandemonium Black S ... paid

saepnirg Grey L ... payment pending

NOTE: I HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO THE SHOP WHICH STOCKS THIS JACKET NOR DO I HOLD ANY STOCK OF THIS JACKET, ALL ITEMS ARE PURCHASED FROM THE SHOP ONCE DEPOSIT/FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

honestly i dont think theres too much difference with the two been worn ESPECIALLY considering the Hare one costs around 200USD and isnt exactly EASY to get

fitting and design is exactly the same, so if u want the exact same thing as the Hare M65, then feel free to get the Hare (which i have one myself and i also have a grey in the look-alike also)

in addition, i emphasized the difference in terms of material in my previous posts!

u just cant expect to get something exactly the same as Hare by paying half the price