ocean drive denim mishap

mav

So I'm eating at that retro fast food joint when I knocked my coke over. It spilled on my raw apc's. I patted it as dry as I could with napkins. Anything else I should do? Will there be a stain when the jeans start to lighten up?

Haha as you see, you have no problem. I have garbage juice and booze soak into my raw denim almost every night at the bar

character? yes damage? no

garbage juice? are you saying my jeans will have character or that I'm a character?

if only you knew the hard partying my apcs have been through.

one coke isn't going to do shit. 50 cokes won't do shit.

with all that partying you don't cleanse them at all somehow? don't they start to wreak after a while?

with all that partying you don't cleanse them at all somehow? don't they start to wreak after a while?

I actually don't wear them anymore because I got a crotch tear. It was inevitable. I did wash them eventually, though.

I've already washed my APC NS a few times due to beer spills and the coachella trip. It's not a big deal to wash them. It's also not a big deal not to.