Neighborhood tag

I hate the "legit check" bullshit as much as the next man, but my question wasn't answered in the Small Q's thread, so I'll try here, and once its answered just let it drop, drop, drop the fuck off the bottom of the page.

Does Neighborhood regularly mis-spell its tags?

I know a few other brands that do, but I noticed that the label on the piece in question says "crafted whith pride" on the label.

"With" seems like an easy one to spell.

What do you think?

Raised: nbhd does not miss spell... its common for fakes to have a tag that tries to emulate a nbhd tag but if u look carefully and compare to a real item u will start to see the flaws drop out 1 by 1.

they wouldnt miss spell something like that. if you have photos of the item/tags you can email em to me or link em and i can help verify for you

hope this helps.

yeah sorry i gotta say the tags are not legit.

the productlines usually go in numerical order with the product's actual line being in bold

then if u look at the 08, its still 07

and the tag below also has a bunch of stuff that shouldnt be there.

yeah there is a quite a surge of interest in bootlegging nbhd more than ever now. before i would only see distressed savage denim being copied but jackets and shirts are being copied now as well.

sorry bud