Sale: Amazing leather jacket, Crate denim, Levis, J. Lindburg, Converse

Thanks for looking!!

1st is an amazing leather military style leather jacket made by hurley this jacket is slim fit and one of the best fits I have ever had in a leather jacket I have a few of these the tagged size is med. I am asking $100 for this which is a steal considering that jackets like this go for thousands. Also note that one of the snap buttons is missing no big deal because this jacket zipps up.

DIGI0038.jpg

DIGI0039.jpg

2nd is a pair of crate denim jeans they are size W30 L34 the model is the UNI they are new and have never been washed. They are a raw denim i am asking $65 for these i bought them for $200

DIGI0041.jpg

DIGI0042.jpg

3rd is a pair of J. Lindburg jeans the model is the Jay they are slim fit, 5 pocket, staright leg, and raw denim they are a size W31 L34 these jeans have been slightly warn but never washed they also have a very small hole behind the left leg you can only see it if you look closely I am asking $60 for these

DIGI0043.jpg

DIGI0040.jpg

4th is a great pair of levis that is also slightly worn but never washed the size is W28 L32 it is the offender Straight leg lowrise. These jeans i think have the best wash that levis has ever done. I am asking $50 for these they have a very small hole near the crotch

DIGI0044.jpg

DIGI0046.jpg

The last item is a pair of worn once Converse Jack purcell's in size 10

I am asking $25 for these

DIGI0045.jpg

DIGI0033.jpg

Thanks for looking shipping is not included in price.